Cod with potatoes is a light and tasty second course perfect to prepare in a practical and fast way. It has a very easy preparation and will avoid unpleasant fishy smells in the kitchen. You can buy the filleted cod or ask the fishmonger to do it for you. We advise you to choose fresh fish and not frozen fillets. The potato side dish will allow you to get a complete dish, tasty even for children.
- Wash and cut the cod fillets.
- Cut the potatoes and let them boil in salted water
- Chop garlic and parsley
- Prepare a pan with oil and place a layer of potatoes with parsley
- Cover the potatoes with the breadcrumbs
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes